LIVE AUCTION September 28, 2019 11AM EST
PREVIEW DATES & TIMES:
Wednesday, September 25, 10am - 4pm
Thursday, September 26, 10am - 4pm
Friday, September 27, 10am - 4pm
Online Bidding via Liveauctioneers.com
Phone Bids and Absentee Bids accepted
TERMS & CONDITIONS
315 Peck Street, Building 3, Unit A 2-4
New Haven, CT 06513
Free Parking on Site
Look for New Haven Auctions Banner
1) Payment for purchases is due upon receipt of invoice and must be received within 5 days of the auction. We accept payment in cash, check, wire transfer and most credit cards. Payments made using credit cards carry an additional fee of 3.6% of the purchase price, which includes the buyer's premium and sales tax if applicable. Wire transfers carry an additional $35 fee.
Please call the gallery 475-234-5120 to pay by credit card or mail payment to: Fred Giampietro, PO BOX 202, New Haven, CT 06513. Checks should be made out to Fred Giampietro.
All sales are subject to 6.35% Connecticut sales tax unless the buyer holds a valid Connecticut or other state's resale certificate and submits a signed copy of the Connecticut Resale Form. We do not collect sales tax on items shipped out of state.
We do not accept credit card payment for JEWELRY, CARPETS, COINS, SILVER, unless paying through the Live Auctioneers payment portal. If items are paid by a buyer unknown to us, shipping could be delayed. If paying by credit card, we do not ship to an address that is not associated with the credit card being used.
2) There are no warranties of any kind, including but not limited to representations of age, origin, condition, restoration, dimensions, authenticity, provenance or authorship. Any condition reports that are part of an item’s description are our opinion and do not represent a guarantee. All items are sold as-is, where-is. We do not accept returns and do not give refunds. All sales are final. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items, or that you have chosen not to examine them. We make every effort to describe items being auctioned accurately, however, written and oral descriptions should in no way be considered a guarantee or accurate. New Haven Auctions cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies of any kind. We encourage in person inspection, questions or requests for additional information or images.
3) New Haven Auctions runs live and online auctions. We can arrange to bid on your behalf or execute phone bids. New Haven Auctions makes every effort to execute all bids. New Haven Auctions cannot be held responsible for missed bids or failure to execute your bid. New Haven Auctions cannot be held responsible for internet issues or outages as it may affect an auction. All absentee and telephone bidders are required to sign, agreeing to our terms and provide credit card information.
4) At New Haven Auctions discretion, we reserve the right to not accept a bid or to withdraw an item for any reason.
5) All sales are subject to Connecticut or New York sales tax unless the buyer holds a valid Connecticut or other states resale certificate and submits a copy as well as signing a resale exempt form. We do not collect sales tax on items shipped to other states.
6) A buyer’s premium of 25% is added to all hammer prices. The hammer price is the selling price, the additions of the 25% buyer’s premium and sales tax, if applicable to the hammer price becomes the total final purchase price.
7) The shipping of items, both arrangement and costs of shipping, are the responsibility of the buyer. Our approved shipper is The Village Express, Branford, CT 203-481-7426 or (email@example.com) Attn: Kristen. They will contact you after payment is made to arrange your shipping. Shipping is arranged only after items are paid for and payment clears. New Haven Auctions does not ship. All shipping is outsourced.
If you would like to secure an alternate quote, please contact The UPS Store # 5105 at (203) 772-4445 or (firstname.lastname@example.org) Attn: Manjit. Items can be picked up in person at our facility in New Haven, CT.
We recommend that potential buyers contact Village Express to receive a shipping estimate prior to bidding. The possible high cost of shipping does not absolve a buyer from following through with a purchase. If in house shipping is available, it will be noted one each individual lot. Sales to out of state buyers that are picked up by the buyer's representative will be charged Connecticut sales tax unless the representative is a licensed commercial shipper and provides a Bill of Lading at pick up.
8) Bidding on an item indicates your understanding and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Non-paying bidders or bidders that do not abide by these terms will not be allowed to bid at future auctions and may jeopardize their ability to participate in Live Auctioneers, Invaluable or Bidsquare auctions site wide. Items that remain unpaid for 30 days past the auction date will be considered unsold.
9) Purchased items that have been paid for but not picked up from our auction facility within 14 days of the auction will be stored at a rate of $5 per day per lot. Items not picked up within 60 days of the auction date will be considered abandoned and be re-auctioned without reserve. Proceeds will be dispersed as follows; hammer price less 25% sellers commission less storage fees will be sent to the original buyer.
By registering in this auction, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions